mandag 7. april 2008

Another week is started...

Well, it's just another week. But this week will be a good one!
Today I'll play volleyball again, its been a long time since I've played now so I'm looking forward to it. After volleyball I might take walk in the mountains, its so nice this time of the year.
Tomorrow its schools activityday, so we're going up to Klukkshaug. (One of the many mountains here;)
And Wednesday me and Anne Maren are going to Førde, SHOPPING! Because everybody else at school is busy with a big test, in Norwegian called: Tentamen :)
But Anne Maren and I we're smart enough to take the class a year earlier ;)
(so shopping it is!)
Thursday I might relax and read my book or something in that direction.
Friday and the rest of the weekend I'm going to travel around in Norway singing with the choir.
So thats my week, and I like how it looks.

So whats your plans? ;)

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Strange, but my plans are somewhat the same as yours.. are you stocking me?? :o

Exept, I'm going to Saurdalen tomorrow! :) Snowboard it is! :D

Anonym sa...

Well make sure you are cabable to follow, I might just run away from you.. ;)

But as long as I'm the boss, you welcome to join my tale ;) they've become a quit long one by now ;)join the party! :p

Stine Elise sa...

blablablabla. only thing i read out of it... and yes, i do have a mock exam on wednesday. it's not that i don't like biology, but it's just that way they put the test. it's horrible.

but good for you. have a good time in Førde. i'm also looking foreward Klukshaug tomorrow by the way:)

why is your blog in english?

this lesson is boring.
very boring.
the sky is moving, but the time stands still. oooo! i'm bored. hope you answear soon. ("(...)soon and very soon, we are going to see the king(...)").

Yes. Enjoy:)

sirBull sa...

Ka, korturnè da elle?
Where are the picures you promised us?! I want to see some!